Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When Will the Packing End?

Chris and I spent all day today trying to get the rest of our house packed. Today we tackled the kitchen and it took so much time and energy. We are no longer eating at home because everything that would be used to cook is no longer something we are able to get to. Not too bad though because we are headed down to Ogden tomorrow evening to go to dinner with Chris's cousin and then we are going to spend the night because Chris's dad's side of the family has a going away get together planned for us the next evening. Then before we head home we will pick up his grandpa's truck so we can get the moving trailor on Friday and pack it up and be ready to head out early Saturday. Busy, busy, busy. Tonight, we took a break from packing and Chris's mom and her husband Brian took us to dinner at El Toro - it was very good. Thanks mom and Brian. Then we came back and packed some more and it was so embarassing because our house is a disaster with boxes everywhere and someone came to look at our house to rent. I was so ashamed to let them in and see our house and Chris and I did not look so great either all dirty and exausted looking. Oh well, what can you do when you are in the middle of a move? I must say the packing part does not make me excited to move four more times.


Our house beginning to look a disaster.


Chris's parents and us at dinner.

2 comments:

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

Hey, Stacy! I'm so sorry you have to move! I hate moving - Jake and I may never do it again. We decided our kids will just have to be happy with a two-bedroom apartment in Logan, Utah, forever. :) That's how bad we hate it. Just kidding, but moving is not fun at all. Good luck with everything, though! It will be a fun adventure!

Angela Shaw said...

Oh wow, lots of boxes. I am dreading the day we move! Looks like you guys have made progress though! Don't ignore me till Aug ya here! :) lol
Good luck and "call me when you get there!"