On Friday, Chris and I both told all of our friends at work bye since that was our last day for both of us. Both of our jobs surprised us with a going away potluck/party on Thursday, that was very nice and totally not expected. Below are a couple of pictures of my friends at work the day of the potluck - we had taco salad - yummy!
I am going to miss all of my friends from work, but at least in a month, I will still be working for Conservice from home and will still be able to have contact with all of them! :) Chris doesn't ever take too many pictures so we don't have any to post with his work. This next week or two may be pretty busy with packing and cleaning so I don't know how much I will be able to post in the next little bit. I will try to do as much as I can when I get some free time.





1 comment:
Stac, I am sooooooo Sad that I missed your last day at work. I'm glad that they had a fun party. We will keep in touch and good luck with the move. Congrats on the success with your husbands Master program. You guys will be successful no matter where you go. We will miss you tons here. Stay in touch my friend!! YOu are awesome!!! Congratulations and Good luck!! :)
Post a Comment