Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Fun

My parents are coming up to visit us this weekend. :) They are coming up after I get off work tonight and are going to spend the night and hang out with us. They need to get all of their visiting time in since they won't be able to do that too much longer without a whole vacation trip being planned. Chris is in his last couple weeks of school so he has been crazy with senior projects and will be up at the school all day on Saturday so it will be nice to have my parents here to keep me company. I have gone through a lot of books the past few months - I find if I have a book that I am interested in I do much better at allowing Chris to get his school work done. If I don't have a good book, I am constantly bugging him - asking if he is finished and ready to hang out and go do something. I am so excited for them to come up. I can hardly wait until I get off of work and my day just barely started so I have a while. I love spending girl time with my mom, something I will miss not being close to her!

No comments: