Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Easter decorating
So, I decided to finally get a bit creative and make an Easter centerpiece...super easy and pretty fun! Anyone who knows me knows I like to do fun and crafty things, but usually don't have very good ideas or things don't turn out as good as I would like! Practive makes perfect though so maybe one day I will get there. I have been inspired by seeing other peoples craftiness and it makes me want to do more.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It's cute!! I lack in the creative department. Hope your loving Florida, it will be a fun summer for you.
That is really cute, Stace! I like it. Hope you guys are doing well!
And another thing, it was fun to see your new place. It looks really nice, I bet you love it! Your decorations look great.
Post a Comment