Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crazy Thunderstorms

So we have been having storms all week...one second it will be nice and sunny and then BAM all the sudden there is a down poor. Absolutely love it though. It has been nice to be cooled down to the low and upper 80s rather than the normal high 90s and low 100s.

Before the storm


During before it gets too crazy


Video of the craziness...the thunder is really loud, but you can only hear it slightly on the video over the crazy rain.

3 comments:

Melissa, Charles, Heidi Anne said...

Love the video! I miss those summer southern storms!

Skip & Angela said...

Oh my goodness! Wow, that is a rainstorm... not like the Utah ones where there is more dust and wind than actual rain... haha.

Lacey said...

That storm is insane!!! I'm kinda glad I missed it :) We definitely need to get together before we leave!!!...SOON. Your post about going through stuff and getting rid of stuff has motivated me, by the way.