Saturday, February 7, 2009

Having Fun Decorating

So, the past couple of weeks, I have really enjoyed making decorations for our house. A couple months ago, we got some new black leather couches that we absolutely love and that is where the decorating fun began. We have decided to go all red, black, and white - we absolutely love it!!! As many of you know, we have had a John Deere kitchen since we got married and we are now out of that phase and ready for something new. We have also upgraded from a Queen bed to a California King bed about 1 month ago...Chris no longer has to hang off the bed to sleep. So that worked out perfectly because of course we needed new bedding and it was just perfect timing to find something to match with our new decor.

Our bedroom and master bathroom




Guest bathroom





Living Room






I am kind of decorating as we go so once I get some more craftiness flowing through me and start decorating our kitchen and dining room, I will post more pictures. Many of you have been asking when I was going to post some pictures of our new place now that we have decorated so this should hold you for a while. :)

7 comments:

Skip & Angela said...

So cute! I love the black, white & red. So how are you two doing? I hope you are great!

matt&meg said...

I love your decorations! Sooo cute! I just love being crafty, dont you? :)

Angela Shaw said...

I love it!! Where did you get all that black and red stuff??

Anonymous said...

Ha, I know it was so funny that we happened to post about the same thing. Your house is adorable! I love the new couches too =) Hope you two are doing well, tell my favorite cousin hello

Lacey said...

DARLING!!! It looks great!

matt&meg said...

Hes 3/4 shih tzu and 1/4 chihuahua. Hes soo fun...but its totally like having a baby. I've been losing sleep :)

lifewithttheaustins said...

Stacy I am so proud of you your home looks so cozy and inviting. You and Chris make a beautiful team. God has given you a wonderful talent.
Love mom