Friday, December 19, 2008

Which do you prefer?

So, Chris and I are wondering which you prefer? We personally are loving Texas right about now. I always get a weather update from all of the wonderful people I use to work with at Conservice. They always chat me on google and tell me what I am missing. :) One of my friends from work, Megan, was even kind enough to take a picture so I could see it. Thanks to her I have the picture to compare to our picture. Thanks, Megan!

Utah Weather



Texas Weather




So, what do you think? All white, cold and snowy or all warm and sunny?

We truly do not know how we are going to survive when we arrive back in Utah on the 24th. We have become so use to the weather out here and enjoy it quite thoroughly!!!

1 comment:

matt&meg said...

that comparison is NUTS! you are so lucky to be in the warmness all year round!