Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stacy's Chips

So my sister and brother-in-law, Michelle and Josh, went to Wyoming for their anniversary and they saw this bag of chips and thought it was so crazy with the brand and the name of them, they took a picture of the chips and sent it to me - they are so funny! I miss them so much! So, check it out.

Stacy's Texarkana Hot, crazy right?


I have actually had these Stacy's pita chips before...but have never seen this flavor. A while back, when the chips first came out they sent a free box with all different kinds of chips apparently to every Stacy they could track down addresses for. I am not advertising for them though because personally Chris and I did not think they were tasty at all. But it is cool that these have my name and city. If I can track this flavor down, I might give these ones a try. :)

No comments: