Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catching up

OK, I know it has been a very long since I have updated this. Things have been so busy since the move. We were here for about a week and a half and I was off on another trip. I went to California for my friends wedding. It was so much fun, but I don't think I ever want to be away from Chris for 16 days again. I was so glad to get back home to him. Actually, I wish he could have gone, but it didn't work out with his new job/school schedule. So, I got back home to Texas on Saturday and started work on Monday. Chris had my desk and everything all set up when I got home, thanks Babe! He's so sweet. Work is going very well. Today was my second day back at the job and I think I am going to love it. Things are going well for Chris in school, he has met quite a few people and has even gotten in a car pool, which is great because he only has to drive 1 week out of every month. Tonight, Chris and I are going out to dinner with a guy he goes to school with and his wife. The ironic thing is they came from Utah and Chris and John both went to school at Utah State. Although, they didn't know each other then, it is just weird we come all the way to Texas and end up going to dinner with people we used to live close to in Utah. It's a small world. Well, here are some pictures of California and the wedding. I promise to post some pictures of our apartment within the next week...I just have to get a few more things in order.











1 comment:

Angela Shaw said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had fun! But I bet you are glad to be back. Your friend is such a pretty bride!