It was very tasty! We have only been there a couple times and both times it was with my company Christmas party. We wanted to go see a movie afterwards, but there wasn't really anything playing that interested us so we just rented a movie instead. We stayed up really late, which was nice for Chris especially, since I usually go to bed at a "Grandma's time" according to him. We both took today and tomorrow off of work so we will have a nice, long weekend. It is so wonderful to see my husband every night now that he is done with school! We are headed down to Ogden this afternoon for Mother's Day weekend so that will be nice. I have a few things I need to do down there tomorrow and Chris is going to work on getting one of our cars tuned up and ready for the move. We have to get all of our family time in over the next couple of months since we won't have the option of just driving down much longer.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Our 3rd Anniversary!
Life just keeps getting better. Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary!! I can't believe it has already been 3 years, the time has gone by so fast. We didn't do anything too fancy since we are trying to save our money for our move, but we did go out to dinner and had a really nice time. We went to Hamilton's Steak and Seafood Restaurant.
It was very tasty! We have only been there a couple times and both times it was with my company Christmas party. We wanted to go see a movie afterwards, but there wasn't really anything playing that interested us so we just rented a movie instead. We stayed up really late, which was nice for Chris especially, since I usually go to bed at a "Grandma's time" according to him. We both took today and tomorrow off of work so we will have a nice, long weekend. It is so wonderful to see my husband every night now that he is done with school! We are headed down to Ogden this afternoon for Mother's Day weekend so that will be nice. I have a few things I need to do down there tomorrow and Chris is going to work on getting one of our cars tuned up and ready for the move. We have to get all of our family time in over the next couple of months since we won't have the option of just driving down much longer.
It was very tasty! We have only been there a couple times and both times it was with my company Christmas party. We wanted to go see a movie afterwards, but there wasn't really anything playing that interested us so we just rented a movie instead. We stayed up really late, which was nice for Chris especially, since I usually go to bed at a "Grandma's time" according to him. We both took today and tomorrow off of work so we will have a nice, long weekend. It is so wonderful to see my husband every night now that he is done with school! We are headed down to Ogden this afternoon for Mother's Day weekend so that will be nice. I have a few things I need to do down there tomorrow and Chris is going to work on getting one of our cars tuned up and ready for the move. We have to get all of our family time in over the next couple of months since we won't have the option of just driving down much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment